Secure Online Shopping is the easiest and quickest way to place your order. We do not save credit card information in our system.
1. We take any major credit cards, Apple Pay and Paypal.
2. PayPal is available via the shopping cart or e-mail orders
If you do not have a PayPal account and would like more information - please visit www.paypal.com
Orders will ship after payment is received.
Shipping & Handling
How do you ship?
We ship orders via US Postal Service Priority Mail using the least amount of packaging material possible.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Orders are packed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days from receipt of payment.
- Mail takes approximately 2 to 3 business days to arrive once shipped
- So--you should receive your order within 5 to 6 business days from receipt of payment.
3. How will I know my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email notification to let you know your package is on its way.
4. What are my shipping cost options?
Flat Rate For all US Orders
Missing Item Policy
Although we check and double check orders prior to shipping, mistakes do happen. If an item is missing please let us know. We can ship it out to you, issue a refund, or include it in your next order. If you receive something you did not order, just enjoy it or share it with someone else!
1. Credit Card: Please contact us to place your order with an international credit card. We do not save credit card information in our system.
2. PayPal: Can be used via the shopping cart or e-mail orders. If you do not have a PayPal account and would like more information- please visit www.paypal.com
3. Payment for LARGE International Orders
- Orders less than $700: Credit Card or PayPal
- Orders over $700.00: Wire Transfer Only
If you will be using a wire transfer, you will need to place your order via email. International wire transfers can take 3 to 4 business days to go through depending on the country of origin and the bank. Orders will be packed and shipped within 2 business days once we have received notification that the wire transfer has been completed.
1. How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 3 business days from receipt of payment. We ship using US Priority Mail International. The US Postal Service states that international packages will arrive in 6-10 business days. Most packages arrive within two weeks, but it sometimes takes much longer! Our post office often reminds us, once a package arrives in the destination country, they no longer have control of the package delivery. In some countries, like Italy or Australia, it can take longer than a month to receive your order.
2. How will I know my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email notification to let you know your package is on its way. The note will include a link to USPS tracking information. The USPS tracking number is really a Delivery Confirmation number that allows you to check the delivery status online. There is very little, if any, information available for the Flat Rate Envelope option. The Flat Rate Box option provides more detail
3. What are my shipping options?
We wish that we could offer more cost effective international shipping. We have been trying for years to find an alternative. Unfortunately, since we are a small company we are not eligible for any international shipping discounts.
(The US Postal Service raised rates on January 17, 2016)
Missing Item Policy for International Orders
Although we check and double check orders prior to shipping, mistakes do happen. Due to the rising cost of international postage, we can no longer ship items that are missing from your international order. If you discover a missing item, please let us know as soon as possible. We will gladly issue a refund for the missing item(s).
Duties Taxes and Customs
International shipping quotes do not include any duties, taxes or other charges that may be applied by your country's
government. Any duties and taxes for international shipments are at the cost of the customer. Since orders shipped in Flat Rate Boxes are insured for the full value of order, it may be cheaper to ship in multiple flat rate envelopes due to taxes on large orders.
Every country has different rules and regulations when receiving international packages. We follow the general guidelines set by the US Postal Service for international shipping that are not specific for any given country.
Customs regulations are often different for small packages versus large packages. Please be sure that you are aware of any specific customs regulations for your country. We will do everything we can to help you receive your package, but we cannot be responsible for packages that are detained in customs.